If you are doing business in the Southern New Hampshire area, there is no better investment of your business dollar than becoming a member of the Southern New Hampshire Chamber! We provide a wide variety of programming to help your business succeed.
The Chamber offers several Business Services as part of your membership.
- Complimentary use of the Chamber’s conference room (based on availability during regular Chamber business hours)
- Electronic roster of fellow members
- Ribbon cuttings for special occasions
- Member Calendar – list your events online
- Job Board – list available positions online
- Member to Member Discounts
The Chamber is “The Voice for the Business Community”. The voice of over 500 local businesses resonates much louder and longer than that of a single business.
- Access to political decision makers
- Updates on key legislation affecting businesses
- Complimentary membership to the Business and Industry Association (BIA) as a “Capital Connect” member
- Local Legislative Update Forum “Concord Update”
- National Legislative Update Forum “Washington Update”
- Business Roundtables
The Chamber provides a wide variety of informational seminars on how to better your business – everything from business basics to current trends!
- I-93 Expansion Project
- Health Care Reform Update
- Economic Development Updates
- State Business Resources
- Business Seminars – “Using Social Media to Drive Sales”, “Stretching Your Marketing Dollar”, “Networking 101” for example
- Business Software Training
Visibility is a key element to business success. As a member of the Chamber, you will receive broad exposure to help get your business seen!
- Annual Membership Directory and Membership Guide – Mailed to 28,000+ homes!
- Chamber website listing and advertising opportunities
- Monthly Newsletter “NEWS BRIEF” – Members in the news coverage
- Chamber Raffles
- Coverage of your Business Events – “Your Chamber Was There”
- Brochure & Business Card Distribution
- Cable access TV show
- Event Sponsorships
- Newsletter inserts
The Chamber offers numerous Networking events throughout the year, providing opportunities for professionals to come together and to build business relationships.
- Business After Hours – monthly evening networking meetings at member locations
- Quarterly New Member Receptions
- Business Before Hours – monthly morning networking meetings at member locations
- Annual Dinner/Business Awards Ceremony
- Annual Restaurant Expo “Taste of Southern New Hampshire”
- Southern NH Golf Classic
- Economic Development Breakfast and Business Pillar Awards
- Committee Involvement
- Speed Networking