Ribbon Cutting Guidelines for a Successful Event
Why a Ribbon Cutting?
- To celebrate a Grand Opening
- Announce completion of a remodel or expansion
- Recognize a new business owner
- Celebration of a big anniversary
- Publicize your business
What does the Chamber provide?
- Per your request, an invite to all Chamber members, Board of Directors, and Ambassadors
- Ribbon and authentic large scissors for cutting
- Social media publicity through all Chamber platforms along with the surrounding communities’ Facebook pages
What are the Business’s responsibilities?
- Schedule the ribbon cutting by calling or emailing Cindi Woodbury, Executive Director, we ask for a three week notice to market your ribbon cutting
- Send your logo as a jpg. to Emily at [email protected]
- Send out your own invite to friends, family, and customers
- Offer a special member to member deal during the day of your ribbon cutting
- Interact with members (including your staff)
- Give a short tour or explanation of your business
- Include food, beverages, music, and decorations
- Pass out promotional items to attendees to help market your business going forward
- Remember this is your party, it is time to celebrate and showcase your business in the best light.